- The information that PursuitAlert collects from users;
- How that information is used by PursuitAlert; and
- PursuitAlert uses location information to know when to send an alert based on your location in relation to that of an emergency vehicle. Location information in the form of GPS signals is sent by your mobile device on which the PursuitAlert Application is installed and activated. Pursuit Alert will not have access, collect or use your personal information whenever you activate the Application on a mobile device.
- When using the Application, your approximate location will be available to the internals of PursuitAlert. PursuitAlert may use location information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services.
- To provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
- To send you updates related to the Services.
- To create aggregated and/or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user).
- To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service.
- To collect, hold and manage anonymous location information through cloud based or hosting services to be used for reasonable for business purposes,
- PursuitAlert may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes. PursuitAlert may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services’ providers, partners and any other third party. PursuitAlert implements systems, applications and procedures to secure its information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, PursuitAlert does not collect your personal information.